Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Today I become a full time missionary

Hello friends, this is Nicole! (Soon to forever be Sora Smith for 18 months)

This will be the only blog post I write myself since tonight I am being set apart and will leave for the MTC tomorrow. Crazy, right? So I will be leaving the maintaining of this blog along with my facebook to my mom (also crazy...) to keep you all updated on what's happening during my mission!

Good news is my shopping is finished aside from two things. Bad news is I haven't started packing yet so that's on the agenda for today.

If you want to see me before I'm gone, today's the day to do it. I'll probably be home all day packing, so you probably know where to find me.

Well, I'm really excited/nervous/anxious for these next couple of days years! I will miss you all and will probably get homesick sometimes, so please be sure to send me love and letters (but no love letters...)! Thank you all for your support, and God be with you 'til we meet again!

But most of all I'll miss my furry little guy...

"A missionary is someone who leaves their family for a short time to help other families be together for eternity"

No comments:

Post a Comment