Saturday, September 13, 2014

Busy is the Life of a Missionary . . .

 (This week's post is very short because pday was spent in an all day activity, but there are a few new photos of Nicole and her mission area taken by the Missionary Couple in Arad.)

Hi all,

Sorry, yesterday was really busy, but I'm a alive and doing really well!   I don't have much time to say much of anything... again...   But here are some photos from my mission.

Centru - Town Center in Arad
Centru - Town Center in Arad
Our Church Building in Arad
Two Sora Smiths and Sora Cox
The 3 Sister Missionaries in Arad

Maria's still doing great despite a dream I had about her, and Ioana is doing great, in fact we spent all day with her yesterday.

District Meeting
District Meeting

And, that's about all I have time for, I'm sorry I will get in all the details next week because we're planning on not planning ANYTHING!

Sora Nicole

P.S.  A few more photos from past activities:



Waiting to Tour the Water Tower Museum
Still Waiting
Inside the Water Tower Museum
Our District in the Water Tower Museum
The Ducks at our Branch President's Farm

No comments:

Post a Comment