Saturday, September 13, 2014

Busy is the Life of a Missionary . . .

 (This week's post is very short because pday was spent in an all day activity, but there are a few new photos of Nicole and her mission area taken by the Missionary Couple in Arad.)

Hi all,

Sorry, yesterday was really busy, but I'm a alive and doing really well!   I don't have much time to say much of anything... again...   But here are some photos from my mission.

Centru - Town Center in Arad
Centru - Town Center in Arad
Our Church Building in Arad
Two Sora Smiths and Sora Cox
The 3 Sister Missionaries in Arad

Maria's still doing great despite a dream I had about her, and Ioana is doing great, in fact we spent all day with her yesterday.

District Meeting
District Meeting

And, that's about all I have time for, I'm sorry I will get in all the details next week because we're planning on not planning ANYTHING!

Sora Nicole

P.S.  A few more photos from past activities:



Waiting to Tour the Water Tower Museum
Still Waiting
Inside the Water Tower Museum
Our District in the Water Tower Museum
video
The Ducks at our Branch President's Farm

No comments:

Post a Comment